Monday, July 2, 2012

Life is a Juggling Act

We have so much on the go, and yet it seems like never enough. I feel like Emmy, Max and I are each a ball being juggled by life...we're up, then we're down and we constantly feel like we don't know what's coming next. 

Work has been INSANE for Mummy and Daddy lately, which has translated into evenings spent rushing home, rushing dinner and it's hurting my heart that I come home so tired and don't have the energy to do everything I want to do with my Doodlebug.

And yet, she's growing and thriving and becoming such an amazing little girl. She says thank-you and please regularly (but not 100% of the time...it's still a work in progress), gives WONDERFUL hugs, counts to 20, makes jokes, loves to tickle and also BE tickled...she has learned to share (but we still struggle with that one), and continues to make us proud to be her parents.

Every day, no matter how busy we get, I try to find just a moment to just study her little face and commit every little detail about her to my memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment